The company was established in 1953 by Silvio Terruzzi, who moved at mid Sixties the former seat of the Company from Milano to Sesto S. Giovanni, Via Fosse Ardeatine.
Industrial activity steady growth involved a larger area and in 1985 a significant investment was made, opening the new plant in Via Trento 96/100.
At the end of the Nineties, as a consequence of a further foreign market increase of Nichelcrom also bought and modernized the dismissed area of Pirelli in viale Rimembranze, used to stock and process quarto plates.
NICHELCROM Acciai Inox S.p.A. with almost 90 employees, is in a position to sell its products either to the domestic or worldwide market, reaching a sales volume of approx. 35.000 tons per year.
Nichelcrom Acciai Inox S.p.A. has a steady stock capability of 50.000 tons of stainless steel in different types and sizes, distributed on an area of approx. 50.000 covered sqm. in the two owned plants:
Via Trento 96/100 (products from coils)
Viale Rimembranze 62 (quarto plates)
both located in Sesto San Giovanni (Milano - Italy).